Full-Time Medical Delivery Driver
Location: San Francisco
Category: Delivery Services
Zip Code: 94016
Employment Type: Full time
Rate: $18 USD per hour
San Francisco and East Bay, CA, United States
If you're passionate about improving the lives of medical cannabis patients and being part of a team that delivers excellence in care & service, then our collective could be the right fit for you,
This unique role is perfect for an individual who enjoys the freedom of being on the road and the responsibility of ensuring quality and timely.
• May require dealing with difficult people
• Will require working varied hours/day, including nights weekends, holidays, and/or events, on occasion
• Serve patients by understanding the product, delivering the product in a timely manner.
• Adhere to routing guidelines and parameters to deliver according to schedule.
• Address and resolve patient complaints; escalate service issues in an expedient manner.
• Relay patient needs; recommend changes and new products to best meet member needs.
• Communicate information to customers about special pricing, referral program, recognition program and all information requested by Operations Manager.
• Obtain payment for product by accepting money orders or credit cards and making deposits at designated banking facilities.
• Review and maintains company licenses and permits, member paperwork to ensure legal compliance and accuracy.
• Participate in training's or meetings to update job and organizational knowledge.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Ensure opening and closing procedures are accurately performed
• Maintain a positive, caring attitude, and treat patients/co-workers with respect and sensitivity
• Provide timely and appropriate feedback to Supervisors
• Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisors
• Outstanding customer relations skills
• Be a safe driver
• Possess strong attention to detail with excellent organization skills
• Demonstrate ownership, accountability, initiative and quality of work
• Build positive team relationships throughout your department and Collective
• Work scheduled shifts
• Record all time worked accurately, promptly, and honestly
• Follow all safety policies
• Requires prolonged standing, sitting, and some bending, stooping and stretching
How to Apply?
1.Cover letter highlighting your qualifications.Provide three independently verifiable professional references (we verify validity of references through public records)
2. Why do you want this job and what do you think qualifies you to perform this job.
Must be able to provide:
4. CA Driver’s License
5. Proof of Insurance
6. Current Doctor’s Recommendation
IN COMPLIANCE WITH CALIFORNIA HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE SECTION 11362.5(B)(1)(A) & 11362.7(H) * PROPOSITION 215 & SENATE BILL 420
*PLEASE NOTE: All applications MUST be accompanied by a cover letter that clearly describes your interest in the medical cannabis industry. Any application received without such a cover letter will not be considered. To apply for the position please _______________
-Must be at least 21 years old.
Be willing and able to take random drug tests for illegal drug use (for legal reasons, you may only use Cannabis if you have a physician's recommendation)
-Cannabis Knowledge and passion for job.
-Great work ethic and positive attitude.
-Drivers must have valid drivers CA license and valid MMJ recommendation card and current car insurance.
-Excellent DMV driving record.
-High school diploma or equivalent.
-Must have a Motor Vehicle Record free from suspensions, limitations or convictions.Vehicles must also pass an inspection for cracked windshields, broken lights, etc, although this can be done after hire.
-Strong organization and time management skills
-Good communication skills:well spoken, articulate, professional demeanor.
-Clean criminal background (not on probation and no cases pending) — background check will be performed.
-Must be available to work nights and weekends.