Website Trim Scene Solutions, Inc.
Trim Scene Solutions, Inc., the Harvest Headquarter & Glass Gallery located in Redway, CA, in the heart of SoHum, is now hiring for experienced Sales Associates and a Receiving/ Sales Associate.
FT/PT hours (must have weekend availability)
Generous employee discount
Opportunity for profit sharing after 90 days of employment
Essential Duties and Qualifications for Sales Associates:
· Must be well educated on cannabis product applications.
· Cannabis farming and processing knowledge, including but not limited to outdoor growing, harvesting and trimming, as well as methods and equipment used for extraction.
· Be able to consult customers and advise specific products to their needs.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in point of sales (POS) systems.
· Complete all tasks delegated by the supervising manager.
· Must be able to handle cash with accuracy.
· Desire to learn about new products in an evolving industry.
· Light packaging, cleaning, labeling, etc. during down time.
· The ability to lift, carry, push and/or pull 50 pounds.
· Forklift experience a plus.
· Previous retail sales experience is required.
Additional Duties and Qualifications for the Receiving/Sales Associate:
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and point of sales (POS) systems, preferably backend admin. experience with cloud based POS systems.
· Process incoming PO’s in Revel POS platform, printing labels, updating/adding new vendor/product information and other order receiving tasks.
· Quickbooks experience a plus.
Please come by Trim Scene Solutions and pick up an application to complete.
Trim Scene Solutions, Inc. (located in the Meadows Business Park)
1911 Barnett Ct, Suite 6
Redway, CA 95560
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm (6pm starting in October)
Sat – Sun: 10am – 4pm (5pm starting in October)